While you participate – be a part of the Toastmasters Spring 2012 Conference!
Become a Volunteer!!
You have already decided to attend the Spring Conference. Do you know that you can enhance your participation by becoming part of the show?
Yes, you can!
Registration is underway for Volunteers for the Spring Conference. This is YOUR opportunity to use your skills and be part of a mega event that you will remember for a long time.
Volunteering at the Spring Conference is a unique opportunity that you want to take advantage of – this is your time to shine!
Benefits when you volunteer:
1. Rewarding experience by connecting with your peers
2. Apply your skills/expertise by giving back to an organization that you are part of
Please choose one area where you would like to help out:
1. Pre-Conference – at the conference site – to assemble Welcome Kit Bags on Friday, May 11th
2. Education Session Host – Introducing Ed Speakers, timing, handing out and collecting evaluation forms, etc . . .
3. Contests – to assist with contestants, micing, props
4. Registration – to register attendees at conference
5. Sponsorship – at the conference – to coordinate sponsorship, advertising details, etc . . .
6. Silent Auction – before/after conference: to coordinate set-up and tear-down of silent auction table
7. Banquet – decorations team – event hall, table decors, distribute handouts
8. Entertainment Team – to coordinate set-up – ensuring musicians, band, etc . . . ready
9. Volunteer Coordinating – to coordinate all areas are equipped with sufficient team members
10. Social Media Team – to stimulate the conversation on Twitter/Facebook
11. 1st Timer’s Reception (5 pm) – on Friday evening to set-up/tear down reception room
12. Facilities – to assist Facilities Chair, monitoring doors, setting up flip charts, projectors
Why wait? Register as a Volunteer today!
Contact: Kusayla Nathan, ACG, ALB
Spring 2012 Conference Volunteer Chair