Dear fellow Toastmasters!
Please note that we won’t have club meetup for this coming Monday, May 21. We will have an open house for May 28. Please ask your friends and family to join our party!
Also we welcome the new club officers for 2012-2013:
VP of PR: Alex
VP of Education: Linda
VP of Membership: Diana
Sergeant at Arms: Edwin
Treasurer: Frank N.
It was a successful open house right before Valentine’s Day.
Great food, Funny co-host Tom and Diana, new friends Leslie, Jun, Vern and Jeremy, and especially appreciate our fellow toastmasters/area governor Sylvia, Michelle, and Devon.
Each speaker delivered excellent speeches made the night even better.
Mira’s table topic really utilized our brain cell after the delicious potluck.
Thank you all for making the night wonderful and successful.
Marpole Community Toastmasters Club sincerely invite you to join our Open House for celebration the reborn of an old club.
Time: Monday, November 28, 2011 7pm – 9pm
Location: St. Augustine’s Hall (adjoining Church), Marpole. 8680 Hudson Street, Vancouver, BC
- Barry Monahan – 2011 Fall Conference Co-Chairman (District 21 Toastmasters)
- Sylvia Lim – Current Area Governor
- Harneet Raj – Previous Laurel Club President
- Laurelle Santana – Club Coach (2008 – 2009)
- Cindy Chan – Area Governor (2009 – 2010)
- Helene Miller – Area Governor (2010 – 2011)